Distrust and Caution are the Parents of Security … Benjamin Franklin
SecureTheVillage joins UCLA Extension for its first cybersecurity conference: Cybersecure Los Angeles 2017
October 19, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Register at UCLA Extension, Follow the link that says “Available”
- Learn from leading information security professionals and law enforcement, including: information security providers, cyber-insurance, financial services, law, the LA County District Attorney’s Office, and more.
- Leave with SecureTheVillage’s
- Information Security Management and Leadership ResourceKit: A practical guide for implementing an information security management and leadership program in your organization.
- Code of Basic IT Security Management Practices: A set of basic IT security management practices that are so basic that a failure to implement them puts the organization at a dangerous and unnecessary risk of a costly information incident. Not following the code is the equivalent of drinking and driving.
- Values-Driven Leadership: Adapting to the new cybersecurity normal.
- Cybercrime: It’s Dangerous. It’s Real. And it’s existential to your business.
- Meeting the Challenge: IT Security Management for non-IT People
- Meeting the Challenge: Managing Risk and Legal Exposures
- Meeting the Challenge: Securing the Human
- Wrap-Up: The SecureTheVillage Information Security Management ResourceKit
Who Should Attend:
Information Security Managers, CISOs, and Other Senior-Level Executives whose Departments have sensitive or critical information, including
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- IT Directors, CTOs, CIOs
- IT Director’s Manager
- Directors of HR
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Legal Officers (4 hours MCLE)
- Partners-in-Charge of Administration (professional services firms)
- Directors of Development (non-profits)
- Chief Executives
- Board Members
- Business Professionals: Attorneys, CPAs, Insurance, Consultants, etc
- Information Security Professionals
- IT Service Providers
- Financial Services
- Law Enforcement
- Cyber Educators
We’re not going to waste your time by telling you it’s raining.
Join us on October 19 and learn to build your ark.
Located in at the UCLA Extension Figueroa Courtyard in Downtown Los Angeles.
Includes continental breakfast and light lunch
4.0 Hours Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Credit
6.0 Hours Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit
Press Release: SecureTheVillage Announces Cybersecure Los Angeles – 2017 to Assist Business Get Cyber-Prepared, August 22, 2017