Cybersecure LA 2018 … Define! Develop! Deliver!
… a joint presentation of SecureTheVillage and Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Define your Cyber Risks | Develop an Action Plan | Deliver a Stronger Cyber Risk Posture
When: October 25, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Pepperdine WLA Graduate Campus
Conference Responds to Reality that Cyber Risk is a Business Problem Requiring New Leadership, says Press Release.
The reality of cyber risk is that it is a business problem — not an IT problem. It touches everyone in the organization. It must be addressed by leadership. And everyone has a role to play.
- William Dixon, Kroll Division, Duff & Phelps
- Arthur Hicken, Code Curmudgeon
- Dr. Charla Griffy-Brown, Pepperdine-Graziadio, SecureTheVillage Leadership Council
- Demetrios Lazarikos, Blue Lava
- Sean Martin, ITSP Magazine
- Karl Mattson, President, LA Cyber Lab Advisory Board
- Howard Miller, LBW Insurance, SecureTheVillage Board
- M. K. Palmore, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Dr. Stan Stahl, President, SecureTheVillage, Citadel Information Group
Program Schedule: Coming Soon.
Continuing Education: Coming Soon.
This conference is designed to equip participants to define the specific risks they face amidst the current information risk landscape, develop an action plan to manage these risks, and deliver a stronger cyber risk posture. Most importantly, participants will be prepared with the right questions, practical tools, valuable resources, and the critical next steps to take to strengthen their organization’s cyber risk posture.
Information Security Managers, CISOs, and Other Senior-Level Executives whose Departments have sensitive or critical information, including
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- IT Directors, CTOs, CIOs
- IT Director’s Manager
- Directors of HR
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Legal Officers
- Partners-in-Charge of Administration and Technology (professional services firms)
- Directors of Development (non-profits)
- Chief Executives
- Board Members
- Business Professionals: Attorneys, CPAs, Insurance, Consultants, etc
- Information Security Professionals
- IT Service Providers
- Financial Services
- Law Enforcement
- Cyber Educators
Registration Discounts: Discounts available for previous Executive Education participants, and Pepperdine students, alumni and staff. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
SecureTheVillage Leadership Council Discounts available. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Refund Policy: The fee is 100% refundable if cancelled by October 11, 2018 and 50% refundable if cancelled by October 18, 2018. After October 18, 2018, the fee is non-refundable.
Important Note: Due to registration, timing, and schedule conflicts, dates and locations may change. We will notify registrants of any changes in a timely manner.
Questions: Please contact: Jennifer@citadel-information.com