Maybe you’re a Chief Financial Officer, a Chief Operating Officer, a Managing Partner, or the Director of HR. Or an IT Director or CIO. Perhaps Director of Development in a nonprofit. Or Head of the Technology Committee in a professional services firm.
Whatever your title — and whether your information security management role is formal or not-yet formal — your organization looks to you for cybersecurity management and leadership.
It does so because people know your reputation for taking on a challenge and meeting it. You’ve got the management experience and the leadership acumen that gets the job done.
What you need is the subject matter knowledge and expertise to do the job. It’s the function of Information Security Management Webinars to provide these to you.
The first year of webinars — concluding on January 17, 2019 — was designed to provide a Basic Curriculum in Information Security Management. The webinars are available here. The links in the list below link to the ResourceKits corresponding to each webinar.
- Information Security Management Overview
- The Information Security Management & Leadership Team
- Online Bank Fraud — How To Avoid Being a Victim
- Basics of Cyber-Law
- Information Security Policies and Standards
- Conducting an Information Security Risk Assessment [Date Change due to July 4th]
- Information Classification and Control
- Securing the Human
- Managing Security of the IT Infrastructure
- Getting Cyber-Prepared: Incident Response & Business Continuity
- Third-Party Security Management
- Managing Cyber-Risk and Insurance
Information Security Management Webinars
- Provide Practical Real-World How-To Information Security Management Guidance
- Are Actionable: Every Webinar ends with an assignment; Specific things you can do in your organization to improve your organization’s information security posture
- Are based upon SecureTheVillage’s Information Security Management ResourceKit
- Led by Dr. Stan Stahl, SecureTheVillage founder, and featuring the cyber experts on the SecureTheVillage Leadership Council.
When: Information Security Management Webinars are broadcast live on the First Thursday of Each Month beginning at 10AM PST. Webinars are approximately 60 minutes.
Who Should Attend:
- Information Security Managers and CISOs
- Information Security Management and Leadership Teams
- Executive and Senior managers whose Departments manage sensitive or critical information, including:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Legal Officers
- IT Directors / Managers, including CTOs, CIOs
- Managing Partners
- Directors of HR
- Directors of Development (nonprofit)
- Head of the Technology Committee (professional services firm)
- Partners-in-Charge of Administration (professional services firms)
- Other Business Professionals
- Accountants and auditors
- Financial service professionals
- Insurance brokers
- Investment bankers
- Management consultants
- Information security professionals
- IT service providers / MSPs
- Board members
- Law enforcement
- Cyber educators