The Equifax breach. Target. Sony. Netflix. Anthem. The Democratic National Committee breach. HIPAA.
As a business professional, you’re concerned. Concerned about the cybersecurity of the business or non-profit you serve. You’re also concerned about your community. Concerned about your family. Concerned about our country.
You want to learn more. You want to know what’s going on. And you want to know what you and your organization need to do about. The basics.
SecureTheVillage conducts cybersecurity programs to provide business and other professionals the answers they need.
We are happy to put together a custom-program for your professional group or association. The following are some of the groups and associations we have spoken to:
- Aerospace and Defense Forum
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Contingency Planners
- Association of Government Accountants
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California Bankers Association
- California CPA Society
- CalTech Entrepreneurs Forum
- Century City Chamber of Commerce
- Clean Technology Council
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- IEEE Computer Society
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Management Accountants
- ISSA International
- Jonathan Club Breakfast Series
- Merage Foundation
- Milkin Institute Global Conference
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- NetDiligence Forum
- PICPA International
- Recurring Revenue Conference
- Rotary Club (including Downtown Los Angeles (LA5); Beverly Hills; Santa Monica)
- Rotary World Peace Conference
- Science and Engineering Council of Santa Barbara
- SecureIT 2012
- UCLA Anderson Alumni Network
- UCLA Global Security Forum
- UCLA Technology Management Program
Programs will be listed on our Calendar.