Meeting the Workforce Development Challenge — Matching Skills and Jobs.
SecureTheVillage hosts the Cybersecurity Workforce Working Group. Members come from private sector cybersecurity organizations, MSPs, training organizations, education, the nonprofit community, and government. If you’re involved in a cybersecurity workforce initiative, we encourage you to attend.
December Meeting Agenda
- Planning our 2022 goals and objectives
- Other items of interest
Working Group Objectives: Be a force multiplier to leverage our individual efforts … Make 1 + 1 = 1000.
- Bring together people and organizations across multiple sectors with a professional interest in a fully-staffed diverse cybersecurity workforce
- Provide working group members the opportunity to learn from successful programs
- Connect those with programs, those with employment opportunities, and those in the communities
- Explore the range of solutions afforded by participants: what works; what doesn’t work; what scales; what doesn’t
- Build relationships for ongoing work to leverage each other’s efforts
Areas of Exploration
- How we get workforce candidates
- Training needs and opportunities
- Opportunities for entry-level workers, including internships, apprentice programs, and others
- Career management
The meeting is for professionals with interests related to this aspect of cybersecurity.
For more information or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org