SecureTheVillage in collaboration with the CA Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI) is hosting a cybersecurity threat briefing specifically designed for financial institutions and other fintech organizations.
- How hackable are you?
- What are your most dangerous threats?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- DFPI: New and updated financial services cybersecurity regulations
- DFPI: Major identified cybersecurity weaknesses
- Threat intelligence briefing: Michael Sohn, SSA, FBI
Michael Sohn, Supervisory Special Agent, F.B.I.
Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) Michael Sohn is a long-time friend to the Los Angeles financial services community. His investigative experience includes cyber terrorism, nation-state and criminal cyber intrusion matters. Prior to his employment with the FBI, he worked as a Cyber Counterintelligence Officer for the Department of the Army, a Counter Terrorism officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency, a consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton and a U.S. Army Officer. Mr. Sohn received a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the United States Military Academy, West Point and a Master of Science in Computer Information Systems from Boston University, Boston.