- This event has passed.
Driven Webinar: Information Governance
July 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Join #CyberGuardian and SecureTheVillage Board Member Robb Caruso‘s company Driven for a FREE webinar presentation on Information Governance. Please note: this webinar qualifies for CLE credit in the approved states listed below.
Ungoverned, unorganized “dark” data creates an undue risk to organizations’ ability to fulfill their legal, regulatory compliance, and business requirements. It creates inefficiency, complicates the protection of sensitive data, and leads to unreasonable legal risks and resulting expenses. This program provides insights on these issues and spotlights why companies should dedicate resources to mapping their data, defensibly disposing of emails and other electronic data, and developing policies and practices to better safeguard their information.
- Exponential information growth for enterprises
- Management of mobile, cloud and SaaS data
- Increasing cyber risks and judicial expectations
- Implementation of appropriate policies governing information
- Remediation and defensible disposition of “dark” data sources.
- Ellen Blanchard, Director, Discovery and Information Governance, T-Mobile
- Laura Kibbe, Assistant General Counsel, IQVIA
- Jeff Lewis, Records Compliance Manager, Farmers Insurance Group
- Eric P. Mandel, Consultant, Driven, Inc.
Approved: California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, Texas, Washington
Pending: Florida, North Carolina, Virginia
*This presentation is approved or pending CLE accreditation in the aforementioned States for 1 general credit.
**Please note that you must attend the entire webinar to be eligible for CLE credit. Each participant must be logged in to the webinar in order to receive credit.
***If you are seeking CLE accreditation in another State, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance as proof of your participation. Please check with your State Bar to ensure you can be accredited through reciprocity.Register Now