SecureTheVillage hosts the Cybersecurity Workforce Working Group. Members come from private sector cybersecurity organizations, MSPs, training organizations, education, the nonprofit community, and government. If you’re involved in a cybersecurity workforce initiative, we encourage you to attend.
June Speaker: Tony Marshall, President, CEO at Innovative Systems Group. “ISG is a provider of Cybersecurity Services and a developer of Cybersecurity talent. Our ISG-Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program (ISG_CAP) is the first of its kind in the country.”
- Workforce Infographic: Brainstorm ideas for inclusion on an infographic designed to attract people to a career in cybersecurity. SecureTheVillage is developing the infographic under a grant from the South Coast Community College District.
- Workforce Working Group Annual Conference: Brainstorm ideas for a first annual event to be held during Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week, October 18 – 23, 2021.
For more information and to register, please select the “RSVP / Register” Button.
Working Group Objectives: Be a force multiplier to leverage our individual efforts … Make 1 + 1 = 1000.
- Bring together people and organizations across multiple sectors with a professional interest in a fully-staffed diverse cybersecurity workforce
- Provide working group members the opportunity to learn from successful programs
- Connect those with programs, those with employment opportunities, and those in the communities
- Explore the range of solutions afforded by participants: what works; what doesn’t work; what scales; what doesn’t
- Build relationships for ongoing work to leverage each other’s efforts
Areas of Exploration
- How we get workforce candidates
- Training needs and opportunities
- Opportunities for entry-level workers, including internships, apprentice programs, and others
- Career management
For more information and to register, please email Devin Terry … Devin@SecureTheVillage.org