- This event has passed.
LA Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP): Future of Public Accounting: Cyber Security & Technology Became Game Changers– a Dynamic Panel Discussion | G2190719
July 10 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
When: July 10, 2019 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Location: Squar Milner LLP- 15760 Ventura Blvd Suite 1100, Encino, CA 91436
Fees: $60/member, $100/nonmember. Add $5 for same day and walk in registration.
Objectives: Kim Pease, Dave Watts, David Rice will each address a key part of a CPA Firm to help us glean important steps forward for the secure future of our firms:
- 1) Senior Management
- 2) IT Operations
- 3) Cyber & Day-to-Day Security
- Address key IT foundations: senior management, IT operations, cyber & real world security
- Highlight aspects of IT impacting our firms today
- Answer essential concerns & questions: How real is the threat?
- Understand how each team member impacts security of the firm
- Stress importance of investing appropriately in IT & help ensure more effective environments & true return on investment
- What is depth & breadth of firm security?
- What does the IT universe look like?
- What should everyone in firms know about IT & security?
- Budget considerations & planning for IT?
- Training in all areas of firm operations?
- Important first steps toward cyber security?
- What do you NOT know about firm liabilities & risks?
Advanced Prep: None.
More information and registration can be found at https://www.calcpa.org/events-and-programsRegister Now