- This event has passed.
Thirsty Thursday Executive Cybersecurity Awareness Training: Securely lead your organization in 2020
February 20 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Your company is phished, spoofed and prodded via email on a near-daily basis. Learn how to protect your business during our executive cybersecurity training “Thirsty Thursday” happy hour on February 20 at Wolf Creek Restaurant in Valencia.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Free certificate verifying security awareness training – this training is required by your cyber insurance policy and most businesses pay for a course
- Access to 90-days of free Security Awareness Training for your staff
- Dark Web credential scanning for up to 1 domain
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND
- Satisfy training requirements for your cybersecurity insurance policy
- Antivirus and firewalls don’t protect against the latest threats
- Prevent your accounting team from mistakenly wiring someone else $180k, thinking it’s a vendor
- Understand the newest kind of cyberthreats and your specific risk
- Learn the steps to take to avoid the new wave of cyberattacks
- Ask questions about cyberthreats and get a straight answer
- Network with other business owners
- Howard Miller, SecureTheVillage Board Member, Vice President, Director Technology Division, LBW Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
- Matt Mayo, SecureTheVillage Leadership Council Member, President, Diamond IT
- Jeremy Meighan, Lead vCTO at DiamondIT, Inc.
The newest wave of cyberattacks is vicious, prevalent and it’s here. We’ve got all the insights on what to do to protect your data, staff and company from these threats. Bring your questions, scenarios and specific issues for a deeper dive into how to protect your business.