- This event has passed.
Driven Webinar: Hot Topics in InfoGov and eDiscovery
July 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Join #CyberGuardian and SecureTheVillage Board Member Robb Caruso‘s company Driven for a FREE webinar presentation on Hot Topics in InfoGov and eDiscovery. Please note: this webinar qualifies for CLE credit in the approved states listed below.
2020 has already ushered in a number of key developments of which clients and counsel should be aware in the areas of Information Governance, discovery, cybersecurity and data protection. These developments include key practice and caselaw developments related to instant messaging and enterprise collaboration platforms, discovery management in the time of Covid, technology-assisted review (TAR), cross border data transfers and data privacy. This program will address these developments and spotlight recommendations for addressing the issues.
- New case trends affecting organizational information governance strategies
- Preservation and production challenges arising from the increasing use of messaging applications
- Latest developments in cybersecurity law practice
- Trends for litigation and discovery due to coronavirus
- Cross-border discovery law developments
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) update
- Honorable Andrew Jay Peck, US Magistrate Judge (ret.), Senior Counsel, DLA Piper
- Dawson Horn, Associate General Counsel, AIG
- Robert L. Levy, Executive Counsel – Legal Policy, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Tara Emory, Director of Consulting, Driven, Inc.
Approved: California, Georgia, Texas
Pending: Colorado, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington
*This presentation is approved or pending CLE accreditation in the aforementioned States for 1 general credit.
**Please note that you must attend the entire webinar to be eligible for CLE credit. Each participant must be logged in to the webinar in order to receive credit.
***If you are seeking CLE accreditation in another State, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance as proof of your participation. Please check with your State Bar to ensure you can be accredited through reciprocity.Register Now