- This event has passed.
Webinar: SecureTheHuman: Beyond Awareness Training. Turning People into Cyber Guardians.
March 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Topic: SecureTheHuman: Beyond Awareness Training. Turning People into Cyber Guardians.
Barbara Allen-Watkins, President, BAW Consulting Services.
Webinar Overview: An effective cybersecurity program depends on the behavior of people. While awareness training is a necessary component of an effective cybersecurity program, it is not sufficient. Cybersecurity takes more than periodic training programs. Cybersecurity requires turning people into cyber guardians.
Both Barbara Allen-Watkins and Kimberly Pease have years of in-the-trenches experience in helping people “get cybersecurity.”
Executive consultant Bill Leider is co-developer of the Balanced Organization built around 6 connective elements: Vision; Values; Values-driven Leadership; Culture; Strategy; and your Greater Purpose.
All three of Stan’s guests are making their second appearance on the webinar series. Bill was on Webinar 1: Information Security Management and Leadership Overview. Barbara was on Webinar 3: Online Bank Fraud—How to Avoid Being a Victim. And Kimberly was Stan’s guest on Webinar 8: Securing the Human.
Join Bill, Kimberly, Barbara, and Stan for an invigorating discussion on making the critical leap from ‘cyber awareness’ to “cyber guardian.’
Information Security Management Webinars
- Provide Practical Real-World How-To Information Security Management Guidance
- Are Actionable: Every Webinar ends with an assignment; Specific things you can do in your organization to improve your organization’s information security posture
- Are based upon SecureTheVillage’s Information Security Management ResourceKit
- Led by Dr. Stan Stahl, SecureTheVillage founder, and featuring cyber experts on the SecureTheVillage Leadership Council
Who Should Attend:
- Information Security Managers and CISOs
- Information Security Management and Leadership Teams
- Executive and Senior managers whose Departments manage sensitive or critical information, including:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Legal Officers
- IT Directors / Managers, including CTOs, CIOs
- Managing Partners
- Directors of HR
- Directors of Development (nonprofit)
- Head of the Technology Committee (professional services firm)
- Partners-in-Charge of Administration (professional services firms)
- Other Business Professionals
- Accountants and auditors
- Financial service professionals
- Insurance brokers
- Investment bankers
- Management consultants
- Information security professionals
- IT service providers / MSPs
- Board members
- Law enforcement
- Cyber educators