- This event has passed.
Webinar: Your Business Is Not Prepared For Cyber Threats (And What To Do About It)
January 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Cybercriminals have set their sights on small and medium-sized businesses. The National Cyber Security Alliance reports that over 70% of cyberattacks are targeting the SMB segment. Even more alarming — 60% of those businesses are forced to shut down permanently within 6 months of a successful breach. This cyber sea change has prompted C-Suite and IT Thought Leaders to budget a significant 5% increase in cybersecurity spend in FY 2019 to counter the burgeoning threat to their businesses.
Join Michael Flavin, CHPA Privacy Associate from SaalexIT, to learn what you need to know about the latest threats and what best practices and new technologies exist to thwart the hackers.
By attending, you will discover:
- What IT thought leaders and the C-Suite need to know
- Industry Trends – Not if, but WHEN you’re hacked
- 7 Top Cyber Security Trends
- Top 5 Cyber Hacks
- The CIS Top 20 Defense Controls and Strategies
- What else you can do to create a layered defense
– Michael Flavin (Director of Technology Sales @SaalexIT)
– Sandy Webster, (Sr. Cyber Security Analyst @Saalex, CISSP, NQV, CEIA)
– Alexcia Mack (Customer Success Manager @SaalexIT)
Live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
When: Wed., Jan. 16, 2019 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.Register Now