Description: As organizations face increasing cyber risk — criminal, legal, environmental, and other — the need for an integrated approach to managing cyber risk has emerged. In addition to considerations of direct loss, an effective cyber risk management approach must also consider the strategic and revenue consequences of risk management decisions. Join us as we discuss the challenges and opportunities of cyber risk management, while providing sound advice on managing cyber risk.
- The Cyber Risk Threat Landscape
- Cyber Risk Management Frameworks: NIST, CIS, others
- The Five Cyber Risk Management Options: Avoid, Mitigate, Transfer, Accept, Exploit
- Optimizing Options: Making Strategically Sound Risk Management Decisions
- The Necessity for – and Challenges of – Measuring Cyber-Risk: What is the value of ‘trust’ in the marketplace?
Howard Miller, CRM, CRC, Vice President, Director Technology Division, LBW Insurance & Financial Services, Inc., SecureTheVillage Board of Directors
Charla Griffy-Brown, Professor of Information Systems and Technology Management, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, Chair – Advisory Board Cyber Risk Professional Certification. SecureTheVillage Leadership Council
This is a recording of SecureTheVillage’s webinar on July 25th, 2019, hosted by Stan Stahl, PhD.