This is a recording of SecureTheVillage’s webinar on June 7th, 2018, hosted by Stan Stahl, PhD.
Description: Information Security Management Policies and Standards are the key strategic management framework supporting commercially-reasonable information security management practices for organizations of all kinds.
- Why information security policies are mandatory
- What your information security policies need to include
- How to develop, implement, and maintain information security policies
- Short. Sweet. And to the Point …. or … Everything but the Kitchen Sink.
- Policies and Standards. What’s the difference. And why it matters.
Speaker: John Stambelos, Stambelos Consulting