This is a recording of SecureTheVillage’s webinar on September 16th, 2018, hosted by Stan Stahl, PhD.
- Social Engineering: Exploiting Human Weakness
- Humans: The First Line of Defense
- Leadership Team: Turning People and Organizations into Cyber Guardians
- Cybersecurity is everyone’s job
- Your people: Your greatest asset and your greatest vulnerability
- Your People: What you must teach them
- Your People: Holding them accountable
- Your People: Cultural Adaptation
Robert Braun, Esq., Partner, Jeffer, Mangels, Butler & Mitchell, LLP.
As Co-Chair of the JMBM Cybersecurity and Privacy Group, Bob counsels clients on privacy and security, information technology, software development and licensing, and electronic commerce transactions. He is the co-author of the Cybersecurity Lawyer Forum blog, and lectures frequently on technology issues. He is one of only two attorneys in the Southern California listing of Super Lawyers to be recognized for expertise in Information Technology.
Kimberly Pease, CISSP, Vice President, Citadel Information Group
Kimberly leads Citadel’s awareness training and other SecureTheHuman services. She is a frequent lecturer at information security management events. Kimberly is a leader in the Los Angeles community to attract more women into the information security profession. In 2017, Kimberly was named Cybersecurity Professional of the Year by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
Slides: Securing the Human