SecureTheVillage’s Information Security Management ResourceKit helps information security managers and leaders better secure their organizations by offering best practices and practical solutions for managing information risk.
The Information Security Management ResourceKit includes
- More than 30 webinars and other how-to resources that are understandable and actionable.
- Links to external resources, providing a path for ongoing learning and education in managing cyber risk. They encourage you to want to know more.
The Information Security Management Resource Kit is organized into the following sections
- Cyber Threats
- Information Security Management / Leadership
- Information Security Policies and Standards
- Information Security Risk Assessments
- Information Classification and Control
- Securing the Human
- Third-Party Security Management
- Managing Security of the IT Infrastructure
- Legal and Related, including PCI DSS, GDPR, CCPA, CMMC, etc
- Incident Response & Business Continuity
- Managing Cyber-Risk and Insurance