SecureTheVillage’s Cybersecurity Roundtables provide C-Suite executives, boards, and trusted advisors with knowledge, tools, resources and relationships so they can better protect their organizations from cyber crime and other forms of information risk.
Cybersecurity Roundtables are actionable, authoritative, and applicable to executive’s situations.
- Security & Privacy Laws
- Breach Disclosure Responsibilities
- Information Security Policies & Standards
- Managing Security of IT
- Vendor Security Management
- Staff Awareness Training
- Securing Family and Home
- Controlling Sensitive Information
- Incident Response Readiness
- Business Continuity
- Risk Mitigation / Insurance
- Technology Uses and Limitations
- The perspective from Law Enforcement
Cybersecurity Roundtable Groups:
SecureTheVillage currently hosts two Cybersecurity Roundtable Groups.
- Financial Services Cybersecurity Roundtable`
- San Fernando Valley-East (Pasadena / Glendale) Cybersecurity Roundtable
These groups meet every six weeks. Between meetings, attendees meet in smaller “Troika” groups where they have the opportunity to have more one-on-one engagements with members of the Secure The Village Leadership Council.
Attend a Roundtable / Join a Roundtable Group:
- Learn to use information security management resources more effectively
- Better comply with laws and regulations
- Improve the odds of preventing a breach
- Lower the cost if a breach happens
- Know What-to-Do & Who-to-Call
- Learn with Peers
- Be Part of a Fun and Supportive Interactive Learning Community
To Attend a Roundtable or Join a Roundtable Group
For information on attending a Roundtable or Joining a Group, please email email@example.com
Sponsor a Roundtable:
For information on becoming a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org