The San Fernando Valley-East (Pasadena / Glendale) Cybersecurity Roundtable is designed to support communication and collaboration between C-Suite executives, IT managers, and cybersecurity experts. The San Fernando Valley-East (Pasadena / Glendale) Roundtable is intended for both for-profit and nonprofit organizations. The Roundtable functions as a cross-organizational “learning community” committed to working together to better protect our community from cybercrime.
- C-Suite executives, including CEOs, Executive Directors, and Financial Executives
- CIOs, CTOs, and other senior IT managers
- Board members and trusted advisors
- SecureTheVillage Leadership Council members
- Increase information sharing to better protect our community from cybercrime
- Provide a shared-learning environment in meeting the many challenges of cybercrime
- Give attendees actionable steps they can take to protect their organizations
- Foster cooperation and collaboration between organizations in helping to protect against bank fraud, credit card theft, identity theft, and other cybercrime
When: The 2nd Thursday, Every Other Month. 7:30 – 9:30 AM
January 11, March 8, May 10, July 12, September 13, and November 8, 2018
Host: Various locations in the East San fernando Valley area
Meetings are open to anyone in the for-profit or nonprofit community with an interest in Roundtable objectives.
- January 11, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am