The Mission of SecureTheVillage is a cybersecure Los Angeles. It’s something we can’t do alone. It takes a village. We invite you to join with us as together we grow a cybersecure Los Angeles.
Cybersecure LA 2018 … Define! Develop! Deliver!
Cybersecure LA 2018 … Define! Develop! Deliver! … a joint presentation of SecureTheVillage and Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
October 25, 2018, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm, Pepperdine WLA Graduate Campus
Read Our Press Release. Conference Responds to Reality that Cyber Risk is a Business Problem Requiring New Leadership.
A small number of high-impact affordable marketing / sponsorship opportunities are available offering four different benefit packages. Download Sponsorship Information for Levels, Benefits, and a Convenient Form.
Other Marketing / Sponsorship Opportunities
- Webinar: $750 per episode
- Newsletter: $750 per issue
- Website: $500 per 12 months
- Financial Services Cybersecurity Roundtable: $1,000 per meeting
What Marketing / Sponsors Get
- All Sponsors
- Name and link on website for 12 months
- Name and link in Newsletter for 1 month
- Webinar Sponsors: Name announced during webinar
- Event sponsorships vary but often include
- Sponsorship announced at event
- Logo included in meeting slide deck
- Five-minute speaking opportunity
Custom Cybersecurity Educational Events. High value. Affordable. Win-Win-Win
If your target market cares about cybersecurity, identity theft, or privacy. SecureTheVillage can help you reach it, providing your prospects with valuable cybersecurity education.
Whether it’s a webinar, a breakfast Roundtable for 30 customers and prospects, or an Executive Focus Group for 10 – 12, SecureTheVillage can help you plan, organize, promote, and execute the event.
For more information on this unique opportunity to assist cybersecurity service providers reach and inform their target market, please email us at email@example.com. Put Custom Cybersecurity Education in the subject.
Other SecureTheVillage Opportunities
- For Organizational Sponsorship opportunities, please contact us
- For our Village Leaders Program, please contact us