Cybersecure SoCal 2019
… a joint presentation of SecureTheVillage and the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School’s CyRP Program
Cybersecurity is a Team Sport!
Building a Winning Cybersecurity Team.
A curated educational event in support of a Cybersecure Southern California.
October 17, 2019, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Pepperdine WLA Graduate Campus
More than ever, cybersecurity risks threaten our businesses, government, and personal lives, and demands greater leadership from boards and executive management. Because cyber risk is a business problem –not an IT problem –it must be addressed collaboratively throughout the organization to be effective. The bottom line is we must build great teams to address cybersecurity!
Join us for a curated learning experience designed to bring leaders together from business, government, and non-profits to develop a better cybersecurity posture that benefits us all.
Together, we will learn how to:
- Understand the evolving cyber threat landscape
- Build teams to better address threat detection, evaluation, and mitigation, as well as e-discovery
- Ask the right questions
- Share practical tools, resources & next steps
The Cybersecurity Team: No Matter What Position You Play, You’re Needed.
1. CISO, Information Security Manager
2. CIO, IT Director
3. Chief Executive, Managing Partner
7. Operations, Sales, Marketing
10. Risk Manager / Insurance
11. Law Enforcement