- California Attorney General Releases Modified CCPA Regulations
- Episode 299: The European Court of Justice Is About to Kick Off a Massive US-EU Trade War
- Episode 298: Bill Barr as Bogeyman
- Episode 297: Did the Saudi Crown Prince hack Jeff Bezos’s phone?
- Episode 296: Is CCPA short for “Law of Unintended Consequences”?
JMBM Cybersecurity Lawyer Forum
- Significant Changes in California Privacy Regs
- Directors Be Warned – You are Responsible for Your Company’s Data Security
- Hotels and the California Consumer Privacy Act — Loyalty Programs, Data Retention and the Brave New World of Privacy
- Ready, Set, Go. Your Essential Cheat Sheet for CCPA Compliance
- Complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act in 5 (more or less) Not So Easy Steps: Part 5 – Consumer Rights
Schneier on Security
Bank Info Security
The Cyber Wire
- If you can't detect it, you can't steal it.
- Huawei gets a RICO prosecution. Details on DPRK Hidden Cobra Trojans. Google takes down Chrome malvertising network. Run DNC. Hacker madness. Happy St. Valentine’s Day.
- Internecine phishing in the Palestinian Territories. What could Iran do in cyberspace? US Census 2020 and cybersecurity. Mobile voting. How to make bigger money in sextortion.
- Facebook takes down coordinated inauthenticity. US says it’s got the goods on Huawei. EU will leave facial recognition policy up to member states. Patch Tuesday. Counting on the caucus.
- Pyongyang’s guide to hacking on behalf of rogue regimes. RATs in the supply chain? Data exposures and data breaches. Securing elections (and caucuses, too).
- A Dozen Vulnerabilities Affect Millions of Bluetooth LE Powered Devices
- Mobile Banking Users May Need to Watch Out For Messages They Open Next
- A deep dive into the latest Gamaredon Espionage Campaign
- Ryuk Ransomware Operators Target Port Lavaca City Hall
- NextMotion Plastic Surgery Tech Firm Suffers Data Leak
- New Study Suggests Security Automation Will Cause Dramatic Improvements, but Also Substantial Cybersecurity Workforce Reductions
- Facial Recognition Surveillance Technology Should Be Suspended in the U.S. Says Coalition of 40 Privacy and Free Speech Groups
- Self-Contradictory Policies Used in Android App User Data Collection
- Consumer Privacy and Legal Risk: What to Look for in the Decade to Come
- Another Instagram Password Leak? Third-Party Follower Bot Exposes Plaintext Credentials of Thousands of Accounts
IT Security Planet
- Huawei Controversy Highlights 5G Security Implications
- 500 Malicious Chrome Extensions Impact Millions of Users
- Apple iPhone Users Targeted with Bogus Dating App for Valentine’s Day
- SMS Phishing Campaign Targets Mobile Bank App Users in North America
- News Wrap: Valentine’s Day Scams and Emotet’s Wi-Fi Hack
- How to report a phishing or spam email to Microsoft
- MIT finds massive security flaws with blockchain voting app
- Voatz defends blockchain solution for its voting via app
- Cybercriminals flooding the web with coronavirus-themed spam and malware
- How banks can protect their customers from coronavirus-themed phishing emails
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Help Net Security
- The challenges of cyber research and vulnerability disclosure for connected healthcare devices
- Sessions, events and seminars to check out at RSA Conference 2020
- Focus on cyber resilience increasing sharply as oil companies seek to protect their assets
- IT and business process automation growing with cloud architectures
- Cynerio delivers medical-first virtual segmentation to healthcare IoT security
- Why Threat Actors Are Increasingly Conducting Cyberattacks on Local Government
- Increase Automation to Overcome Cyber Resilience Challenges
- What Is a DDoS Attack?
- Will Weak Passwords Doom the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Sextortion Scams Delivered by Emotet Net 10 Times More Than Necurs Sextortion — Here’s Why