JMBM Cybersecurity Lawyer Forum
- The Blackbaud Breach – Focus on Vendors
- EU Court Invalidates Privacy Shield – What’s Next for Data Transfers and International Trade?
- Webinar – The Right Stuff: Validating Reasonable Information Security
- Webinar: Privacy and Information Security – Best Practices and Imperatives
Schneier on Security
Bank Info Security
The Cyber Wire
- Sunday looks like sanction day for WeChat and TikTok. Grayfly and Blackfly (and APT41). Maze hides payloads in VMs. Ransomware is implicated in a death. Google Play housecleaning. Fox, chickencoop.
- Criminal markets and the criminals who shop there. Elections may be safe and secure, but influence operations seem here to stay. TikTok’s state of play. Indictments and extraditions.
- VPNs in Tehran’s crosshairs. US indictments of foreign cyber threat actors. Strife exacerbated by social media. ByteDance’s plan for TikTok.
- Zerologon: hey, patch already. CISA describes China’s cyberespionage techniques (and, hey, patch already). A data breach at the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Turning good words into bad. Crooks push those exploits through aging software while they still can. A big OSINT DB out of Shenzehn. TikTok’s fate grows narrower but murkier. Wildfire misinformation.
- Cyber Threats Facing Telehealth Services Increased Exponentially Even as Healthcare Cyber Resilience Improved
- Schrems II Decision Implementation Underway as Ireland’s DPC Orders Facebook to Stop EU Data Transfers, End Use of SCCs
- Spies Gonna Spy: So What Does That Mean for Personal Data Post-Schrems II?
- Fourth Privacy Breach in Two Years for Grab; Given Low Fines, Does the Company Have a Reason to Care?
- Razer Data Leak Exposes Over 100K Customer Records – Cloud Databases Becoming A Major Security Risk
IT Security Planet
- How to encrypt files on your Linux servers with gocryptfs
- TikTok and WeChat to be banned from US app stores starting Sunday
- CISOs top traits revealed in report: Improvement needed
- How ransomware operators are joining forces to carry out attacks
- How to protect your organization against brute-force attacks
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.