- This event has passed.
Insurance Brokers Cybersecurity Roundtable: Navigating the Strange World of Cyber Risk, Cyber Exposures, & Cyber-Gotchas with Jason Meshekow
October 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
- « Financial Services Cybersecurity Roundtable: Developing a Risk-Based Approach to Managing Third-Party Service Providers with John Coleman
- Technology & Security Management HappyHour: Talking to the CSuite: Using the Open FAIR Standard Methodology for Quantifying and Managing Cyber Risk with Ray Austad »
Please join us October 20th for the next meeting of SecureTheVillage’s Insurance Brokers Cybersecurity Roundtable.
Speaker: Jason Meshekow is a Principal and Co-Founder of intouch Insurance Services, a Southern California based independent retail insurance agency. He is currently Chairs the agency’s professional liability department, with an emphasis on Errors and Omissions, Directors and Officers, and Cyber liability. Public and privately held companies throughout the country rely on his expertise in risk management and property casualty insurance to protect their assets. He is a member of the organization Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), and Claims Litigation Management (CLM) and has been a contributor to their annual international conference each year. He also served as the past President for the Insurance Brokers & Agents (IBA) of the San Fernando Valley and was active on the Board from 2001 thru 2011. Mr. Meshekow earned his B.A from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in Speech Communication and was on the executive board of the Lambda Pi ETA organization.
Description: This webinar will discuss a deeper dive in the current state of the Cyber Liability insurance market, discuss the best practices brokers need to take with their clients, and how to facilitate a relationship between a breach coach and a cybersecurity company to help close the gaps on cyber exposures.
You Will Learn:
1) Best Practices to discuss with your client.
2) What a Cyber Liability policy covers. What Cyber Crime Coverage is.
3) What a cyber risk assessment is, and how it helps eliminate exposures.
4) How partnering with a Cyber Security Company can help your client.
The Insurance Brokers Cybersecurity Roundtable is designed to connect insurance brokers and cybersecurity experts in a peer-to-peer “learning community” to provide brokers with up-to-date information to best protect and serve their clients in today’s ever-changing cyber landscape.Register Now