The overturning of Roe v Wade has upended what privacy means for every single person in the USA. We invite you to a webinar with legal and privacy experts to learn what this ruling means for your personal privacy and safety.
The panelists will:
- Explore the privacy implications of the Supreme Court’s recent ruling
- Outline expected legal intrusions by states on personal privacy
- Discuss how new state laws directly incentivize vigilantes and hackers
- Share tangible strategies on how to protect oneself, including minimizing the vast ‘data footprint’ created by our use of everyday technology.
- Moderator: Alexa McCulloch, Leadership Council, SecureTheVillage. Co-chair, Los Angeles Chapter, Harvard W3D. Cybersecurity entrepreneur. Rocket Scientist
- Kelley Misata,PhD, Founder & CEO, Sightline Security
- Tim Toohey, JD, PhD, Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Technology Law. Partner at Greenberg Glusker
- Marc Hurwitz, President, Crossroads Investigations, former CIA officer
This lively discussion will be relevant to any gender, sexual orientation or political affiliation, as some Justices have suggested that other monumental cases could be revisited, implying we may expect even more dramatic challenges to our privacy rights going forward.