Description: The Information Security Manager and Leadership Team have the responsibility of ensuring that the IT Infrastructure is being securely managed. This Webinar is designed to present a common set of resources the Security Manager, the Leadership Team, and IT management can use in managing security of the all-important IT infrastructure.
- Context: The NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Security Management of the IT Network
- The Critical Importance of the CIS-20
- The SecureTheVillage Code of Basic IT Security Management Practices
- Secure Website Development and Development of Other Custom Applications
- Basic Vendor Security Management
- Managing the Security Project Portfolio
- References: The High Performance Technology Management Team
Speaker: David Lam, CISSP, CPP, VP Technology Management Services, Citadel Information Group
- Recipient of the 2014 Los Angeles Business Journal CIO of the Year in the nonprofit division.
- Co-author: The New IQ: Leading Up, Down, and Across Using Innovative Questions.
- David has been managing information for small and medium businesses including custom software development, systems management and information security for almost 30 years. As a former CIO and Chief Information Security Officer, David brings a holistic, highly integrated, and deeply disciplined view of technology management to his work. David provides information security management support to his clients while helping them achieve optimal usage of their technologies.
This is a recording of SecureTheVillage’s webinar on October 4th, 2018, hosted by Stan Stahl, PhD.