A SecureTheVillage Technology & Security Management Happy Hour with Ron Pelletier of Pondurance.
Recorded, March 23, 2021
Description: Pondurance predicts that domain controller compromises will become one of the primary focus areas for improving security in 2021. When monitoring assets, the domain controller is one of the most critical.
Join Pondurance founder and Chief Customer Officer, Ron Pelletier, to discuss large scale compromises accomplished through gaining access to an organization’s domain controller.
In this session, Ron discusses:
- Domain controller compromises and their impacts
- Common techniques that attackers used to gain access
- The best security hygiene to put in place for prevention of an attack
You will learn:
- What the future of endpoint management looks like in the new normal.
- How to bridge the gap between IT and Cybersecurity by using AI and NLP.
- How to fill the cybersecurity hiring gap while making your enterprise environment more secure.
Speaker: Ron Pelletier is the original Founder of Pondurance, having started the company from his basement in 2008. Ron has over 25 years of cyber security advisory experience. He started his career as an officer in the US Army, followed by nine years with Big Four firm, EY. As a strong consensus builder and customer advocate, Ron is focused on evangelizing the Pondurance brand as well as customer success.
The Technology & Security Management Happy Hour is a Peer-to-Peer Roundtable in “Happy Hour Format.”